I have to confess this is an older picture of Riehle but when I went looking for a pic all I can find is him posing with different girls on his arm...we could make a HUGE scrapbook of Mr. Ladies Man and his millions of girl---friends, they all just love the guy.Update to Riehle these days is he was promoted to a weekend GM and moved to a new LA Fitness club. He was really sad to leave his other club and all his friends he had there and at first it was a hard change. Further to drive, new people to work with and this club has been struggling for business. But in true Riehle fashion it only took him a few days to dig in his heels set his sight on achieving the best and he got to work challenging himself to make this club the best. Now he is loving where he is at, loves that he has a bigger responsibility and we are watching him grow into quite a manager & salesman and are so proud of him for not giving up or getting down. His old GM asked him just the other night if he requested him back would he come back...but Riehle said he would probably turn him down, he realized it was just too hard to work with someone who had become such a good friend and he still has his eyes set on becoming the youngest GM LA Fitness has ever had so he likes turning his new club around. Crossing our fingers for you Ri!
Another change since the prior posts is Riehle has a new girlfriend. It is really hard as a parent to watch these kids struggle in love...a lot of drama I forgot went on when you are kids. Those high and low emotions that tear at your heart watching your son hurt and wonder if he is making the right choices to move on or not. But we just want Riehle to be happy and looks like he has found that...we all are having a lot of fun watching this new relationship bring smiles to the Riehle's world. And Alyssa has won over the Nic and Kendyl because she is all about spending time being around the family. I am just thrilled they are all having fun together this summer.
Well the words 'move out' are back...Riehle is restless and ready to move on and I think it may happen soon. About a week ago he kept talking about it and how he just needs a change. We tried to talk him into just repainting his room and changing up his space but that isn't going to do it. He came home yesterday telling me he found a roomate and I must say Eric is a good choice and they are talking about saving up some back up money before they take the plunge. We will see how long that lasts...I think they are beyond ready. Riehle asked Rand what color would he be painting his man cave when he leaves, little do they know I am going to leave the room empty and just hang a sign on the wall that says "Riehle was here".

Sounds like you have reared a good-hard worker! It's hard to let go of your kids, but necessary. Mikel finally moved out at 21 to her own apartment, I was just surprised it took her so long, but she wanted to have a lot of savings before she did - which wasn't a bad thing. Now if she'll finally take the plunge and get married (she's been dating the same guy for almost 2 years!) Good luck to Riehle.
ReplyDelete