Wow, have I been away from the blog for a while...over a month really?? Oh, who really cares...well I guess my kids do :) Seems they check out if mom has been posting anything about them. lol Well I apologize to anyone out there that stops by anymore and please know that I have some pictures and will try to do some posting in the days to come.
But first let me tell you where I have been. I got sucked into Facebook! I KNOW! I did fight it for a long time because Facebook was for the kids...right? Shoot I just got into the Blogging world...I am always one of the last to get on board with the latest craze. And with Facebook the only reason I finally took the plunge was because of work. Aflac created a real buzz within the ranks and my boss decided to set up a FB page for the Region and wanted me to help him maintain it. So I decided I better go figure this thing out for myself first and 'bam' I was nose to the computer having a fun time seeing what this new world was all about. My kids were NOT happy that mom had a facebook page! "All you OLD people getting into our business" -- then the next thing you know my kids are all about showing me how to work FB and then they unleashed the beast! Farm Town! At first I enjoyed that I could play some type of computer game and didn't suck at it, then I loved ticking Nic off as I kept leveling up closer to him. He is so competitive and having anyone be better then him in a video game was NEVER going to happen. So I set out to sneak attack him and in my quest I found that this little game was quite a relaxer for me. I mindlessly lost myself in clicking away at the computer and chillin' after work or early in the morning while I tried to wake up. Since then I have passed up Nic, frustrated him into not playing much anymore, and have everyone teasing me about "farming". I must say I created an awesome looking farm in my relax mode, but will have to look for a new past time. Riehle was teasing me last night that I was addicted to Facebook and quietly stalking people's lives. I will admit I like having friends that I communicate with on my time...and how fun has it been to hear from past friends and see where they ended up.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, it's all good! My mom has Facebook too! I'll have to look you up when I get home because my work computer does not have access...or else I'm sure I'd be surfing facebook all day long. :) See you on Facebook!!
ReplyDelete