Friday, March 27, 2009

It's About Time

It's Official...we have another Licensed Driver in the house! I finally broke down and made time for my poor 'middle child' and took him to get his drivers license today. When I say finally I really mean it...this has been a tough road for Nic and I with this whole Parent Taught Drivers Training. Yep, it is the cheap way to go but the headache, heartache, and heartbreak that has gone along with this process may not be worth the $ you save. It was so much easier sending Riehle off to have strangers teach him and took him a whole lot less time too. Get in, get out, get done. Didn't happen with the Nic...his has been wait, not ready, and wait. Today I have to agree with him that being the middle child through this deal has really sucked. Sorry Nic! It doesn't mean I don't love you...I just really suck as your Drivers Ed teacher :-)

Congrats on getting your official license you 16 year old handsome boy! Now we tackle the task of getting you a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment