Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Routines are Good

Things are finally back to normal...All my kids are tucked safely back in school for a while and we can get back to their routine!! Riehle has been on Winter Break and I forgot how long that actually is for the college life. They get SIX weeks off and just went back yesterday. The poor kid couldn't wait to get back to a regular scheduled life either. He has been working crazy hours in his new job at the gym and with the New Year Resolution crowd he is very happy with the big increase in his wallet. It was tough with all his friends in town from college and trying to work and spend time with all of them. Wore him out. I think ALL the college kids were looking forward to getting back to a regular schedule too after such a long down time.

We made it through the long weekend with all my wits in tack. Kendyl and Nic were so laid back and content in playing quiet games on the XBox and Wii or just hanging in their rooms. I was so shocked that there were not any more concerts in the game room this weekend. I think the kids were worn out from their Semester Exams and mentally needed just chill time. YEA for my nerves and the fact that I was able to spend time finishing up the Killian school newsletter too.

Well I finally came to the decision that it is time to move along and get myself a real life too and quit waiting for the phone to ring for substitute jobs. I sent out resume's to several job openings and even got myself a couple of interviews. Should know the outcome of that in the next couple of days. Crossing fingers & toes!! Please let it all work out and give me a regular daily routine to stroll along with.

No comments:

Post a Comment